Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Moth Protection For Wool Coat

the Comic Chronicle of Zaragoza.




Well this Saturday I was in the ninth edition of the comic Hall of Zaragoza, As in recent years is held in the multipurpose room of La Romareda.
There was room for everyone: Fanzines, publishers, libraries, authors, curious ..... and also saw these dollars to Captain Thunder, Goliath and the 300 Spartans (really only saw two Spartans and a woman, the rest would hidden) enlivening the festival and would like to mention that this room next to the Getxo, will be among the few salons in the fanzines that are on par with the rest of trade stands, unlike other festivals I've visited where they have to this type of publication a bit isolated from others. Find many bargains
sifting through buckets of comics different stands. I was glad to see many of my friends who post their stories on WEE Webcomics (stand that it was almost at the entrance of the room) signing copies and ripped, I think any of you going to have to plaster his arm the next day so signature.
Zaragoza is one of my appointments required each year when I plan to comic festivals I visit every year, that it the fault I see is that unlike in previous years, the exhibitions are held quite far from campus. I would like as in other previous festivals and will be held in the same room where the main activities carried out Hall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment