Monday, December 6, 2010

Flem That Is Dark Green

IN THE GETXO!! My particular chronic Hall of comics.












For a week I chronicled what happened in Getxo Comic Convention. An event in which we agree for a weekend in the marquee of the Sands station publishers, artists, zines, film, several people in costume and curious. And this edition of the crisis that we were all in the same tent.
For me it is a unique opportunity to see fellow guild and find these comics both new and old that was looking for so many years. Digging between buckets me glad it's over that speculation was in the comic world, I mean what some savvy to multiply or triple in value within a few years, these last years I see in the stands that goes a little backwards and me I could do with some bargains.
There were a few interesting exhibits author with Ken Niimura (the poster of this issue), Javier de Isusi and Angel Unzueta.
As I said before what I like the Hall was to see the different fanzines fellow where I worked, but it speaks in the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment