Friday, December 17, 2010

Celebrity Candid Forum

We let the father of American comedy. Adios


Yesterday I learned of the death of Blake Edwards, director of cinema classics such as Breakfast at Tiffany's or days of wine and roses.
I will remember forever as the director who reinvented to Peter Sellers, I still remember when I first saw his movie "The Pink Panther" in the film that put in my neighborhood for the summer nights, there was a lot of thinking that went chavaleria to project a movie, cartoon, disappointment is often due to wear, many of them left their seats, but I stayed glued to his chair with laughter starting with that great actor was Peter Sellers.
Of all his movies I'll stick with "The party" or as correctly translated in Spain "The Party" movie which also coincided Edwards and Sellers. This holiday
coming soon sure to be back again videar the films of this great director, especially seeing the looming Christmas programming for these dates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment