Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Often Are Face Character Auditions Held

Visit our Stand.






Well as promised here's a post with the different publications in which I collaborated with my cartoons and comic populated the Chamber of Getxo. The you that you have followed my blog from the beginning you will remember how good I was spent those two years we went to the Hall of comics with their own stand , this year's Stand COMIKREADORES with a good selection of publications was able to give very good Rioja over, there pudiron see the latest numbers from pussytron fanzine, comic-book MORGUETOWN (which speaks in the next post), or the irreverent and unclassifiable FANZINEFORDCOPPOLA of carrying out one of their covers. The latter fanzine sold like hotcakes and there was good humor in his stand topped with a good Rioja jacks as you can see in the picture. Fanzines Area were my friends Replika Magazine, a publication I'm already a regular comic publishing my autobiographical comic strip AS LIFE ITSELF. In the afternoon I met my friends LEIOA THE LIGHTHOUSE which just released its special issue CHUCK NORRIS and to publish a few cartoons about the actor who inspired both anecdotes, do not miss this issue, in the picture can appreciate the artist and advertising director Koldo Serra of this fanzine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment