Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dimensions Of A Dvd Case In Inch

The Kodorniz back for Christmas. Small


Well as I put in previous posts, these days I have been drawing cards to everyone who has asked me and all have reached their destination. Afortudamente I received a few postcards from friends of the guild as Carla Berrocal , or my great friend Belatz , which I use to illustrate this post. In this author and many, many more of these days you can see congratulating the holidays with their bullets THE KODORNIZ , which after a break back for Christmas as almonds, with a very funny congratulations.
I also I hope that you pass Happy Holidays to all who pass by this blog and I reiterate my wishes for 2011 in which I hope all your projects come to an airstrip. And as one of the authors of kodorniz (namely José Julio Gomez) that the profession of artist is most in demand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment