Sunday, March 13, 2011

Looking For Verse To Put In Birthday Card

already know the nominees for the award of the Barcelona Comic Fair. Will Eisner




as I know they know the nominees for this year to the show and I had a few successes ... I have hit one and the nominees for best foreign work has been ASTERIO polyp. I have hit two of the three nominees for best play, best picture and best screenplay as THE WINTER OF ARTIST and Blacks. And I hit two of the three nominees for best movie based on a comic book: THE GREAT VAZQUEZ and SCOTT PILGRIM.
Now I put all the nominees for the different categories and in my case with some particular winners bracket:

BEST FOREIGN WORK PUBLISHED IN SPAIN.
- [ASTERIO polyP]
"In my eyes.
-the living dead.
-Wilson. AUTHOR DISCLOSURE

SPANISH. Ximo
-Abadia.
-Jesus Alonso Iglesias.
-David Sanchez.
- [MARTIN Tognola].


SPANISH AUTHOR BEST WORK.
-3
unauthorized autobiography
-Blacksad 4 - [THE WINTER OF ARTIST]. -Ken
Games 3

SCREENPLAY AUTHOR SPANISH.
- [BLACKS 4]

snail-Duel-The designer winter. -Ken
Games 3

BEST PICTURE SPANISH AUTHOR
- [BLACKS 4]
-Winter cartoonist. Games 3
-Ken Maynard
-Jazz 4




SPANISH JOURNAL BEST-Cthulhu.
- [DOLMEN]
-Retranca.
"You're here. BEST FANZINE



SPANISH-Adobo.
-Andergraun.
- [THE NAUFRAGUITO].
-Zocalo. DISCLOSURE OF THE COMIC


-Borja Crespo.
- [Santiago GarcĂ­a].
-Pedro Porcel.
-Yexus.


specialized bookstores.
- [ARKHAM COMICS]
-Libreria Joker.
-Libreria Universal.
-Madrid Comics.

AWARD FOR BEST FILM BASED ON A COMIC
- [THE GREAT VAZQUEZ].
-Kick Ass.
-Maria and me.
-Scott Pilgrim vs. the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment