Saturday, February 19, 2011

Microscopic Surgery On Knee

Colors in English English nouns commonly used in audio chat in English

Here I bring the audio to English tables, specifically most used nouns, it look all over the web but not found, then no way, I had do it myself, I hope to help them with learning English.

Valga repeat the first step in learning a language, in this case English, is learning more words most commonly used, as we all do with our first language, then already a substantial amount new words teach us grammar school and college, nobody teach him grammar from drinking, so if you are just starting to learn English, I suggest you get aprendiéndote words and expressions used in English.

Before the videos I suggest you visit the following links.



§ commonly used nouns in English i ,  II ,  III ,  IV ,  V ,  VI




Pd. audios I have done with a voice synthesizer English (a bit ugly voice), and I have no native who works for me XD but still is quite understandable.




learn English fast and easy - nouns in English





learn English fast and easy - nouns in English 2





learn English fast and easy - nouns in English 3




learn English fast and easy - nouns in English 4






learn English fast and easy - 5 English nouns





learn English fast and easy - nouns in English 6






learn English fast and easy - nouns in English 7




learn English fast and easy - nouns in English 8





learn English fast and easy - nouns in English 9





learn English fast and easy - nouns in English 10




learn English fast and easy - nouns in English 11





learn English fast and easy - nouns in English 12




0 comments:

Post a Comment