Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How Do I Strengthen My Knee I Have Runners Knee

Business English Poems in English




A Special World A special world

A special world for you and me
A special world for you and me

A Can not see one special bond
A special bond that is not

It wraps us up in STI
We cocoon wrapped in its cocoon And Holds

us fiercely in ITS womb.
and strongly supports us in her womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
His fingers spread like fine spun gold Gently nestling us

to
Gently fold the nests we
to the fold Like silken thread
Holds us fast it
Like silken thread that holds us
Bonds
like this Are Meant to last.
bonds of this type are made to last. And

Though at times a thread break May
And though at times a thread may break A new one

ITS forms in wake
A new way in its wake To bind us

closer and keep us strong
To connect us closer and keep us strong In a special

world, Where We Belong.
In a special world, where we belong.




An
Entrapment Entrapment

My love, i have tried with all my Being
My love, I tried with all my being to grasp

to form comparable to thine own,
grasp a form comparable to yours,

But nothing Seems worthy;
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare
not could I know now why Shakespeare could not compare historical

love to a summer's day.
compare his love to a summer's day.

It Would Be a Crime to the beauty
Denounced would be a crime to denounce the beauty of

Such a creature as thee,
of a creature like you,
Simply
to cast away the precision
to cast just off the Had God

accuracy Place in forging you.
God had put into creating you.


Each facet of your Being
Every facet of your being whether it physical


spiritual or physical or spiritual is an ensnarement


is a
Ensnarement
from Which There Is No release.
of no release.

But I DO NOT wish release.
But I will not release.

I wish to stay entrapped forever.
I would stay trapped forever.

With you for all eternity.
With you for eternity.

Our hearts, always as one.
Our hearts, always as one.





If I Could Have just one wish,
If I could have just one wish, I Would

wish to wake up everyday
I would like to wake up everyday to

the sound of your breath on my neck ,
the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of

your lips on my cheek,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of

your fingers on my skin,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,

and the feel of your heart beating with mine ...
and feel of your heart beating with mine ...

Knowing That I Could Never Find That feeling
Knowing that I could never find that feeling with

Anyone Other Than You.
with anyone but you.





What I Love About You
What I Like About You

I love the way you look at me,
I love the way you look at me,

Your eyes so bright and blue.
Your eyes so bright and blue.

I love the way you kiss me,
I love the way I kiss Your lips

so soft and smooth.
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
I love the way you make me so happy, And the Ways

you show you care.
And the ways to show concern.

I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
I love the way you say, "Te Quiero"

And the way you're Always There.
And the way it's always there.


I love the way you touch me,
I love the way you touch me, Always sending

chills down my spine.
Always send shivers down my spine.

I Love That You are with me,
I love that you're with me, And glad

That You are mine.
And glad you're mine.





A gentle word like a spark of light,
A gentle word like a spark of light, Illuminates my soul


Illuminates my soul And as

Each sound goes Deeper, And as each sound
is deeper,

It's You That makes me whole
you that makes me whole There is no

corner, no dark place,
No corner, no dark place, YOUR LOVE
not can fill

LOVES YOU can not fill

And if the world starts Causing waves,
And if the world starts causing waves,

It's your devotion That Makes Them still
is the devotion that makes them even

And yes you always speak to me,
And yes, I always speak

In sweet honesty and truth
In sweet honesty and truth Your caring heart

Keeps out the rain,
His heart continues to protect from the rain, YOUR LOVE

, the ultimate roof
YOUR LOVE, the maximum ceiling

So thank you my Love for Being There,
So thanks to my love for being there,
Supporting
For me, my
life to support me, my life

'll do the Same for you, you know,
I'll do the same for you, you know,

My Beautiful, Darling Wife.
My Beautiful, Darling Wife.




You Were A Stranger eleven.
A stranger once were.

Then, with a gentle look you Took my hand.
Then, with a sweet look that I took her hand. Our Lives As

engage,
As our lives engaged, you lit

my life and I held Both your hands.
that illuminates my life and I had two hands. Now That

Decades Have Passed,
who have spent decades now,
Indeed ours souls
Have Become One.
our souls have indeed become one. How fortunate

We Are
How fortunate we

That We Have found the love so true
we've found a love so true
That everyone dreams about.
that everyone dreams.




You're my man, my mighty king,
You're my man, my mighty king,

And I'm the jewel in your crown,
And I'm the jewel in its crown, You

're the sun so hot and bright,
You're the sun so hot and bright,

I'm your light-rays shining down,
I am your light shining rays,

're the sky so Vast and blue,
You're the sky so vast and blue,

And I'm the white clouds in your chest,
and white clouds in my chest, I'm

a river clean and pure,
I'm a river clean and pure, Who in your

ocean Finds her rest,
Who in your ocean finds her rest,

're the mountain huge and high,
You are the great mountain and high valley

I'm the green and wide, I
wide green valley,

're the firm and strong body, the body
You are firm and strong, And I'm

a rib bone on your side, And I
I'm a rib bone from his side,

're an eagle flying high,
You're an eagle flying high,

I'm your feathers light and brown,
I'm your feathers light and brown,

You're my man, my king of kings,
You're my man, my king of kings,

And I'm the jewel in your crown.
And I'm the jewel in its crown.




Never Have I Fallen Never dropped


Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your lips speak soft sweetness Your

touch a cool caress
Your touch a cool caress I am lost

in
I miss your magic in your magic

My heart beats
Within your chest My heart beats in the chest

I think of you Each morning
think of you every morning

And dream of you Each night I dream of you
And every night I think of

Being your arms I think I
around your arms around me And


Can not express my delight I can not express my joy

Never Have I Never fail


fallen But I am on my way Quickly
But I am fast in my

way You hold a heart in your hands
You have a heart in your hands That has

Never Before Been Given Away
That has never before been given




Your Name Your Name

I wrote your name in the sky,
wrote your name in the sky,

But the wind blew it away.
but the Wind.

I wrote your name in the sand,
wrote your name in the sand,

But the waves washed it away.
but the waves washed.

I wrote your name in my heart,
wrote your name in my heart,

and forever it will stay.
and forever will stay.




Love Is ...
Love is ...

Love is the Greatest feeling,
Love is the greatest feeling,

Love is like a play,
Love is like a play,

Love Is What I feel for you,
Love is what I feel for you,

Each and Every Day,
Every day

Love is like a smile,
Love is like a smile,

Love is like a song,
Love is like a song,

Love is a great emotion,
Love is a thrill,

That Keeps us going strong,
That keeps us strong,

I love you with my heart,
I love you with all my heart,

My body and my soul,
My body and soul,

I love the way I keep loving,
I love the way I keep loving, Like a love

I can not control,
As a love that can not control, So remember when to

your eyes Meet mine,
So remember when your eyes meet mine ,

I love you with all my heart,
I love you with all my heart, And I Have

Entire Poured my soul into you,
And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right

from the very start.
From the first time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment