Monday, November 7, 2005

Hobo International 2010

Today

Rockstar r



S inceration because I have little to say in this post, because I wanted to upload a cartoon trivia but not I could, I have no where to upload file (in Excel).

P or other side, after three disk Anios already Danes Kashmir, I can go down the network in eMule you find it, inclusice on your page and you can checarte the new video of the grounder. The album is called No Balance Place, his first single is " The cuirse of Being a Girl" . In this production with the participation of D. Bowie in one of the issues.

A me in particular I liked the first single is not bad, sounds cool and very different from what they were doing in the previous album, nomas that still does not convince me. Here is the link to it checks:

video Checate ! (kashmir.dk)

0 comments:

Post a Comment