Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Bad Look Nami From One Piece

comeeeeee

November 8, 2005 Evening Reflections
a
by Madame M.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



N or Mam! The other day I was remembering the old days and I realized that we are in 2005 is that we have noticed me just like that of year, but reflected about everything that has happened in this century, the 2 world wars, the (s) atomic bomb, man on the moon, the space age, the death of communism, the era of computers and all those multiple discoveries and circumstances have changed the lives of human beings ... .... I'm great because I'm such an adult.

R ECORD when he wrote the date in 1990 and many books in my elementary school, time has gone and we realize without realizing it (without doing much of anything in my case). The world has changed a lot since I was born, life is very different and I had not noticed so abruptly, everything is different. If you are not been set, but the successor to his youth (and all) is very different from you young people have different interests have different goals and vision to life, and all that you can tell from the type music they hear. The music I like for other generations and is outdated ... .. tssss ... that bad fart is not it?. E
ste world does not stop for any reason, and finally now understand a little more to my boss, if he was a rocker, I liked the good rocanroll, why now listen to Pedro Infante, Marco Antonio Solis and trios music?, hope it does not happen to me, but as times change and people have always to resist change and stay rooted to the known, with the old man.

A also time I realize what he has done U2 and its great role in the world of music (and the net ... I'm not a fan of U2), they have adapted to the times, have evolved in the fart as musicians and while being themselves, while preserving its essence, writing songs and winning new audiences purposeful, is that new people go to their concerts, young people. I think the role of this band is marked by a good time in the history of music, something like Zeppelin, the Stones (but more evolved than the last lol), or so net.

P or other side, the personal side ... they fart with my life? I'm just about to finish the race, but since I do not want to spend my life stuck in a pinchi office or a factory (sorry for the pedradota for some), the net boring. I want to be anything more than that, I want to do something more interesting, something I like, being an artist, rock star or filmmaker, something fun, that makes me feel good about myself, how little you from little ones dreamed of being locked into those four office walls around them?, I'm not. I still I have dreams.

And I'm sure it's always a good time to change your life.


"Here we can all be who we want to be"
(sometimes feel like I'm in Los Anios wonderful "the wander years")

0 comments:

Post a Comment