Sunday, January 23, 2011

What Can You Use Lasers For

What happened in the PRESENT.





delayed a few weeks I will tell you a little review of what happened earlier this year in the current festival, a festival that helps me more bearable this difficult month of January. This year, fortunately I was able to go to several concerts and film screenings as "Also the rain" Bollain.
Like all years there were concerts and film screenings at all times and for all tastes. For example there were nightly concerts at the PALACIO DE LOS DEPORTES, concerts during the afternoon sessions and a session CAFE CANTANTE Matine for a bullfighter Vermouth schedule.
I was at the forefront in the room watching the hypnotic MODUS Makovski Maika. As with other issues I was enjoying the afternoon in an edition of CAFE CANTANTE acting in "The Bienquerida" a group that was eager to see and IAN SIEGEL BLUES BAND. During the night I was watching kings in the palace of sports to Katembo PROJECT bailongos and a disappointing TRICKY, and the rest of his band became more interested during the performance the sound icon "Bristol."
On January 7 I went to a matinee performance that began with the TOPO DAD a very young group that has recently appeared in the comic ORTEGA Y PACHECO and has two catchy songs like "Panda" and "What I Like the summer is to make ice cream "all Tartars ad nauseum, but my favorite is the guitar song" The vampire girl ", another group that wanted to see in this session was to" Linda Mirada, his young singer had That same look and hooked a nice audiences with songs like "Valentine," I was very pleased that "Welcome Dynasty" could play this year because last year had to suspend its performance as I told you in previous posts and made a good performance. The Matine is a good opportunity for me with the disks of these groups, you know I usually catch me many albums on vinyl, but interestingly in this issue I do not buy any, so if I bought was a very traditional cassette kokoshca group, This will return the cassette?
And as icing on the cake, I was in the RIOJAFORUM watching the latest show of Albert Pla, a songwriter who was eager to see live. In this edition afortudamente
we did not regret the suspension of any action as in previous editions, I come to a head suspension concerts of groups like Cypress Hill, House of Pain, Juliette Lewis ......
What I'm longing for is that in the parallel activities re-arrange the comic as in previous occasions .

0 comments:

Post a Comment